Senior Growth Marketing Manager - Brand
Palo Alto, CA 94301 US
Our client is a multi-disciplinary AI studio creating a personal AI for everyone. Our first AI product is for personal intelligence.
About the Role
- We're looking for a Growth Marketing IC that has experience driving growth of a consumer technology product across multiple paid/digital channels and strategies.
- Own the growth and performance marketing strategies and execution
- Work closely with the team to drive new user acquisition and user retention across paid and organic channels
- Define user acquisition and user retention strategies, define success KPIs, and oversee their implementation working with internal and external resources
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and adoption of our product including experiments and A/B tests
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Constantly test, measure and iterate as we continue to grow, and provide insights to inform product roadmap
- Collaborate with data scientists, product managers and other cross functional partners
- 5+ years of industry experience working at a B2C technology company
- Has successfully grown consumer technology products on web and mobile
- Can speak to organic and paid growth strategies and execution, including Ads, Search engine and App Store optimization, Viral Growth etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to pivot, work in a start-up environment and internalize feedback
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience with conversational AI, messaging or natural language processing technologies is a plus