Director of Accounts - Agency
Boston, MA 02101 US
Our client is a digital marketing and advertising agency that provides customized solutions for brands globally. Using advanced data analytics, Our client offers digital marketing strategies such as customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and email remarketing technologies to increase customer conversion rates, reduce cart abandonment rates, and drive qualified traffic to websites. Our client is headquartered in Boston.
This is a full-time, hybrid role for the Director of Accounts. As Director of Accounts, you will be responsible for leading a Team of Account Managers to grow key ads accounts across 300+ customers in the US. Your role is a vital element to the overall success of the business - focusing on relationships, renewals, and existing revenue generating outcomes. This will include
coordinating the creation and implementation of digital marketing and advertising strategies, building strong relationships with clients, and providing guidance to the account Team. You will be the go-to person for all campaign related elements - acting as a Senior Team member for all in-person meetings with key accounts, procurement and contract negotiations, RFP submissions and account escalations.
You will be responsible for the retention and growth of our US clients while strategically working with members of our Commercial Team. You will be working directly with the Director of Sales to coordinate onboarding of new accounts and the Director of Ad Operations to communicate campaign goals and performance on behalf of our clients. This role is based in Boston, with flexibility for remote work.
- 6+ years in a similar role, building and leading a Team
- Proven track record renewing and expanding accounts
- Platform experience: TheTradeDesk, Xandr, StackAdapt, etc.
- Experience in Strategic Account Mapping and Sales
- Experience with data analysis and strategic positioning
- Success with RFP submission and procurement negotiation
- Experience building reporting and goaling Teams via Hubspot ( Salesforce)
- Ability to delegate assignments and tasks to the most appropriate Team members