Digital Media Manager - Agency
Los Angeles, CA 90003 US
About the Opportunity
Our client injects mathematics and statistical modelling into our media work to drive better and more accountable media outcomes. This role will be tasked with managing core media management and optimization components of our US client (cybersecurity), focusing on major global regions in North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe and Emerging Markets. You’ll be reporting to the global head of media as well as the on-the-ground leader in the LA office.
- Manage the execution of day-to-day campaign implementations and optimizations across paid search, social and programmatic
- Owning and maintaining strong client, partner and internal agency relationships.
- Creating optimization plans across all key platforms and following through on their delivery.
- Manage growth to full funnel paid media and growth strategies across mix of acquisition and retention channel
- Pacing campaigns across various platforms, ensuring best practices for the channels are followed and implemented accurately.
- Creative and campaign changeovers across a range of platforms
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience within a digital planning and activation role for performance media (paid search/social), programmatic medial is a plus
- Proven experience in testing and improving performance across audience, creative and landing pages strategies
- Effective communicator whether for client management or with internal cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to deliver analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- Tools experience across Google Ads, Meta Ads, YouTube Advertising, DV360 etc...
- A passion for working within digital activation and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise.
- A passion for working collaboratively with your teammates and the broader agency group... not every problem has a one-sided solution
- Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite and Google Workspace tools