Content Strategist - Brand
Kalispell, MT 59901 US
Join our dynamic and close-knit team: we have multiple locations across the state of Montana consisting of three thriving brands (multiple locations, websites, and wholesale across the US), located near Glacier National Park. We embody the spirit of the mountain lifestyle and specialize in lifestyle apparel, home goods, and in-house designed goods. As we continue to grow, we're seeking a creative and strategic-minded Content Strategist to join our team and contribute to our brand's message, engagement, and success.
As the Content Strategist at our company, you'll work with the founder and creative team to focus on producing a consistent pipeline of quality and engaging content that stands out in front of the brands and represents our mission in a relatable way to our audiences. This role offers the exciting opportunity to work in a small company setting surrounded by the breathtaking landscapes of the Montana Rockys, where the mountain lifestyle is not just a theme but a way of life. If you're passionate about crafting compelling narratives, love the great outdoors, and want to be a key player in a growing retail brand, we want to hear from you!
Develop Content Strategy: Create and execute a comprehensive content strategy for our three brands to produce multiple photos and short video-rich marketing materials multiple times per week. The content should tell a story and be engaging as content-first, with products incorporated and accessible to buy as a result of how the material and story makes the audience feel.
Content Creation and Curation: Work with the founder, photographer, and creative team to produce engaging and shareable content that reflects our relatability, story, mission, and products. This includes social media, email marketing, wholesale marketing, inside sales, and community events.
Data Analytics: Work closely with cross-functional team members to measure and optimize content for engagement and effectiveness across sales platforms. Use the findings to research and utilize feedback to continue to optimize the customer facing content.
- Proven experience as a Content Strategist or similar role with at least 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating compelling content, preferably in the lifestyle or outdoor apparel industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Montana or mountain lifestyle and appreciation for the outdoors.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced small company environment.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and implement it.
- High agency, out of the box thinking.
- Portfolio of effective campaigns directed in the past.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, PTO, and medical insurance.
- Relocation assistance in the form of sign-on bonus, for qualified candidates.
Our office is located in the small but growing town of Kalispell, Montana near Glacier National Park, offering a unique opportunity to work in a stunning natural setting.