Amazon Business Manager
Mill Valley, CA 94941 US
- Maintain role as subject matter expert on Amazon strategy within grooming and men’s personal care space as well as subject matter expert on Amazon business operations and its impact on high growth brands.
- Develop and maintain understanding and expertise of key drivers and points of difference across Amazon marketplaces
- Maintain short term and long-term product pipeline for Amazon.
- Manage product launch cycle end to end to meet deadlines and deliver against innovation revenue targets.
- Own product marketing and promotional calendar development and mgmt. Drive organic revenue & partner in paid marketing efforts to meet topline.
- Responsible for full P&L of Amazon US, CAN, and total business.
- Deliver clear communication of gaps, areas of opportunity, and actions to deliver against Gross Margin / Contribution Margin goals.
- Driver of all internal and external relationships inclusive of agency partners, Amazon partners, and Internal cross functional team.
- Maintain a clear understanding of stakeholders impact to business.
- Own weekly reporting for clear visibility on key KPIs. Adjust reporting as needed to capture market trends and actionable insights.
Candidates must be passionate, well organized, analytical, and strategic. They thrive in an ever-changing environment turning challenges into opportunities for success. With a passion for data and analytics, they seek to understand the consumer journey on Amazon and offer ways to enhance and improve it. They can quickly identify and evaluate category, competitor and
marketplace trends and turn these into actionable insights for our brand’s unique digital business. They understand the role and importance of a cross functional team utilizing strong communication skills to partner and deliver against their goals. They have a “doer” mentality with the no project too big or small. They’re also a big picture thinker with the organization and motivation to
turn these ideas into executed projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, business, science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce with a focus on Amazon.com
- A background in owning and managing the Amazon channel inclusive of annual forecasts, product pipeline, and delivering on monthly topline and bottom-line revenue goals.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in understandable and actionable ways.
- Understanding of full digital marketing funnel.
- Experience partnering with paid and organic marketing teams to deliver against channel goals.
- Understanding and experience in developing and implementing product promotional calendars.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams.
- Experience distilling channel performance and conveying a compelling fashion to internal and external partners.
- Experience in growth-stage company highly preferred.